INDIA AND SAARC COUNTRIES
FOR DAY-SCHOLARS STUDENT
|Tution Fee, Extra Curricular Fee||Class Nursery, K.G, U.K.G||650/m|
CLASS IX- X
|1st-4th instalment(Annualy)||Fee are paid quaterly|
|ONE TIME FEES|
|Registration (Non Refundable)-New Admission Only||500|
|Admission (Non Refundable)- New Admission Only||Nursery/UKG-3000
Class I-Vth- 4000
Class IX-Xth -7000
(Non Refundable, against school uniform and books at the time of joining)
|As Per Market Price*|
|Annual Exam Fee (One Time Only||600 / 1000|
|Annual Sports Fee (One Time Only)||100|
|Security (Refundable and Interest Free)*||5000|
• The parent can deposit the fee through Demand Draft in the favour of Devbhoomi Children Academy payable at Punjab National Bank Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar. (Please mention your ward’s name & Details on the reverse of the Demand Draft).
• The Fee can also be deposited by Cheque or /NEFT/RTGS/Bank Transfer.
Bank Account Details
• Bank Name: PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
Bank Address: PATANJALI YOGPPEETH PHASE-I, NH-58, DELHI-HARIDWAR ROAD,ROORKEE, HARIDWAR, UTTARAKHAND, INDIA
Account Name: DEVBHOOMI CHILDREN ACADEMY
Current Account Number: 4871002100001194
IFSC Code: PUNB0487100
MICR Code: ---
SWIFT Code: ---
• If a child is withdrawn before the start of the academic year, the admission fee excluding the security and joining kit shall be forfeited in favour of the school.
• If the child is withdrawn within 15 days of joining, three months fee in addition to the admission fee shall be deducted and balance will be refunded.
• In case of withdrawal the refunds will be made up to 2 months. (Including Security)
• The security amount when refunded is interest free
• If the child is withdrawn in between any Term (irrespective of his/her date of joining), that Term’s fee shall be charged/forfeited in favour of the school.
• Term dates
1. Term (1st April – 31th October)
2. Term (1st November – 31st March)
• If the child is to be withdrawn in the month of March, a prior 3 month notice is to be given in writing i.e. latest by 31st December. If the notice is given after the said date, the security money of the child shall be forfeited.
• School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) will be issued only after clearance of dues and payment of amount(s) in favour of the school.
• The withdrawal form in the prescribed format should be filled only by the parent and be submitted to the admission office only. The receiving at school of the original copy of duly filled and signed withdrawal form, will be treated as final date of withdrawal.
Bank Account Details to deposit the ‘School-Fee’
|Bank Name:||PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK (PNB)|
|Bank Address:||PATANJALI YOGPEETH PHASE-I,DELHI-HARIDWAR ROAD, NH-58, ROORKEE, HARIDWAR, UTTARAKHAND, INDIA|
|Account Name:||DEVBHOOMI CHILDREN ACADEMY, HARIDWAR|
|Current Account Number:||4871002100001194|
The session commences in the month of April for all the classes, from Nursery-Xth. Admission to...
Bank Account Details to deposit the ‘School-Fee’...
Kindly provide the above details true and correct. If the child is selected for admission, he/she has...
If a child is withdrawn before the start of the academic year, the admission fee excluding the security...
At DCA’s, each student is given equal attention. DCA’s also offers special privileges for the disadvantaged ...