The session commences in the month of April for all the classes, from Nursery-Xth. Admission to the school is open to all boys and girls between the age of 2.5 to 16 years irrespective of their religion, caste or nationality.
Registration is open for grades Nursery – Xth for the academic session 2021-2022.
The registration form along with the school prospectus is available in the school office or you can apply online also.
Completed registration form along with the Non refundable registration fees Rs.750/- should be submitted in favour of Devbhoomi Children Academy,Payble at Patanjali Yoppeeth,Roorkee,Haridwar.
2. Entrance Exam
All registered candidates are expected to appear for an entrance exam which will be followed by an interaction with the Principal to complete the perquisites for admission. Admission is subject to the availability of seats.
|Class||Syllabus||Class Nursery||Click Here|
|Class K.G||Click Here|
|Class U.K.G||Click Here|
|Class I||Click Here|
|Class II||Click Here|
|Class III||Click Here|
|Class IV||Click Here|
|Class V||Click Here|
|Class VI||Click Here|
|Class VII||Click Here|
|Class VIII||Click Here|
|Class IX||Click Here|
|Class X||Click Here|
Once the admission is confirmed you have to pay the applicable fees along with the below mentioned documents:
• Attested photocopy of Marksheet/ Report Card of Class Last Passed.
• Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
• Original Transfer Certificate(T.C)
• Photocopy of Adhar Card as Identity proof of the child.
• Photocopy of Adhar Card as Identity Proof of Father/Mother.
• Correspondence Address Proof of Father.(If Applicable)
• Photocopy of Job Identity Card of Father.
• Income Certificate of Father/Mother.
• 5 recent passport size photographs of the child.
• 1 passport size photograph of father and mother.
• 1 passport size photograph of local guardian.( if any)
As soon as the school receives the admission fees, you will be sent the medical form which should be dully filled up and immediately returned back to the school office.
It is desirable that all admission formalities are completed well before the end of March. However, limited vacancies may exist in the middle of academic year. Information on mid year vacancies may be obtained by e-mailing the school admission office. However, it is best to apply early.
All rights reserved with the school management Committee(SMC) regarding admissions.
The session commences in the month of April for all the classes, from Nursery-Xth. Admission to...